Monday, September 10, 2007

Back to school


Well, Trent's new semester has officially started! He is taking 15 credit hours plus working 15 hours a week and babysitting Zack three nights a week while I work. I'm not sure how he's going to do it all!
Things are going very well for us. We are excited that we are finally starting to settle down into a scheduled life again after such a chaotic summer. We started doing sleep training with Zack and it is awesome! He is sleeping through the night now (except he wake's up once or twice to eat) and he can put himself back to sleep at night. It is such an improvement! Day's are another story. We tried doing the "cry it out" thing but after three days of letting him cry for an hour and him not figuring it out I decided to wait until he can go to sleep at night without crying and then move to the days. He is much easier to get to sleep now so that is good. Anyway, that is the latest news for us!

No comments: