
I swear he just gets cuter and cuter every day! We had so much fun this weekend. We spent time at both Grandparents houses watching conference and we got to see lots of friends and family.
Zackary REALLY loved conference, he took better and longer naps than he usually does. It must be that warm feeling of the spirit just lulls him into a wonderful peaceful sleep. That is what it does for me anyway! :) Just teasing!We also had lots of fun on Saturday night making sugar cookies with Bradley and Conner. They are the best little helpers. And Bradley is now telling us that he is big enough to baby sit Zackary for us, isn't the wonderful!?
Anyway, this weekend was so perfect. Trent and I got to spend more time with each other than we have in a long time. It was so nice to just be able to relax and watch conference and spend time with family. Nothin' tops that!
By the way, Zack LOVES his baths! He splashes and splashes and can't get enough of it. He screams every time I take him out of the bathtub. What a mean mom I am ruining his fun!
1 comment:
omgosh!!! cristi i miss you sooooo incredibly much!! i am out of new haven and am very sad i never got a chance to say bye to you or meet the baby.. maybe when i come up there we can meet up for lunch or dinner or something.
Post a Comment