So today Zack got his flu shot and didn't even cry! What a cutie :) everyone that was there watching was saying what an "easy going" baby he must be. I guess I just caught him in the right mood! He is also army crawling all over the house now! Today I left him in the office and went into our bedroom and he crawled all the way into the office to chase after me!
Trent is doing to fly-out interviews this week. One to San Hosea for Ernst and Young and the other to Seattle for KPMG. So I guess we'll be making a decision of where to go for a summer internship within the next couple weeks. It is also a relief that I talked to my supervisor about going and she said they'd hold my job for me for the ten weeks we'd be gone. That was awesome to hear!
The only trouble we are having lately is that Zack is having a hard time adjusting to daylight savings time. He was a great little napper all week last week and then now he is just all over the place, taking short little naps all at the wrong times. I'm sure he'll adjust by the end of this week though.
Anyway, that is the latest for us! Bu-bye now.
1 comment:
goodluck to trent! i hope you guys go to seattle cuz tom says we have to move wherever you go and we can't afford a house in CA. :)
Too bad about daylight savings, its actually helped us get her to bed at a decent hour, lol.
Awesome that they are keeping your job for you! Of course they would, you are the best person they have!
Post a Comment