
So the latest thing I've been working on is learning to do digital cards and digital scrap booking. I am having lots of fun with it! I think I'll actually keep up with my scrap booking now because it is SOOO much easier to do it digitally. Way cleaner...if you need something you don't have you can just download it rather than run to the store. It is practically free besides the printing and it is MUCH more fun! Anyway, so I'm excited about that!


As you can see I made lots of different Christmas cards for my parents with the same picture. I was just playing around trying to find something fun for them to use. As for the fam...Trent finishes his finals at the end of this week. I can't wait!! Zack is being a cutie as always. He walks in circles around the coffee table or whatever he can find to hold onto while he stands. He jabbers all day long and is just so precious! We are so lucky to have him!
2 comments:
Ok, so I guess I'm a blogstalker now...I saw your Christmas card you sent my mom, Corrie. I know Trent as well...since he's been around our office a lot. Anyway, I saw that you digital scapbooking...so I wanted to take a look! I'm just starting to get into it. Well, I'll really be getting into it after Christmas. My husband got me Photo shop Elements for Christmas!
Anyway, cute blog and Zack is DARLING!
they look great! you're totally designing our cards next year :)
Post a Comment