Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Zackary!


Zackary was so lucky to have such a wonderful Birthday!! First he got an awesome early Birthday present that he got to meet his uncle Steve for first time! Steve got home from Japan where he has been serving his mission. Zackary instantly loved him, the first time Steve held him Zack just laid his head down on Steve's shoulder. He never does that to anyone. It was so precious, it was like he already knew him and was so glad to finally see him in person.
Then on his birthday he had lots of fun with all of our family there. He got to dig into his own yummy cake (which he LOVED). He also got lots of fun toys and clothes. He is so spoiled. Can you believe it!? My baby is turning into a toddler! Anyway, Happy Birthday Zackary! He is now one year old!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Zackary! I love the cake pictures - how fun!

Kristy said...

Wow, I can't believe Zackary is a year old already. What a cutie! I also can't believe that Steve is home! Man, I need to come to Utah and visit that boy. Tell him hi from his crazy Alaskan cousin!