I also wanted to say YAY FOR TRENT! I don't know how he does it but this semester he got a 4.0 again.
Zack is changing so quickly! His two favorite things in the whole world are being outside and brooms. Put them together and we have one happy little guy! He's talking all the time now. The cutest thing is that he makes animal noises...he'll do a monkey, dog, and cow. It is so funny! His happiest time of the day is when Trent comes home from work. He just follows him all around the house and wants to be held constantly by him. It is weird because Zack won't let me hold him for even a few minutes...he just wants to play! I guess with Trent being gone so much more than he used to be Zack wants to take advantage of every second that daddy is home. What a cutie!
1 comment:
I miss Zack!! Oh, I guess I miss you and Trent too! He he he . . . CONGRATULATIONS to Trent! That's awesome that he got a 4.0 again! Someday when I go back to college I hope I can get even remotely close to that! :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment