Thursday, May 29, 2008
Jammin'
My mom got these DVD's for Zack called "Playdates". It is really cute and Zack loved it! It is just a bunch of little kids playing together and lots of fun music. Zack was fascinated and he spent most of the time dancing as he watched the show. It was so cute! Of course as soon as I get out the video camera he always stops. You get the jist of his dancing from this but he was dancing a lot crazier before I started filming him. He's so funny!
P.S. I'll probably be posting a lot of movies from now on. It is a good way to help my nephews that moved to California remember Zackie.
P.S.S. The other little boy in the movie is Eric. I babysit him sometimes, he's a cutie too but didn't get quite as excited about the movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what a dancer!! Nice moves Zack!
I am in love with your son. He still looks so cute in that shirt. Bring those movies with you when you come. Mom showed them to us too. Bradley wasn't really interested. Connor liked them, but it looks like Zack likes them A LOT.
Now, now, now Cristi, we leave comments quite often. We LOVE to watch all your "Zackie Videos," as the boys call them. We can't wait to see you guys!
Cristi you are awesome! I love your blog. Little Zack is SOOOOO CUTE!! Thank you for introducing me into the wonderful world of blogging. What a great way to keep up with family and a great way to share photos. And like you I love pictures. Your the best. Love you, Auntie Brenda
Post a Comment