This weekend Grandma Nelson found this awesome giraffe costume for Zack to wear for Halloween. As many of you know Zack LOVES giraffes. So this costume was perfect! As always it was impossible to get a good picture of him standing up in it. When he is standing he is running...it makes pictures difficult!Anyway, things are going really well for us these days. Trent is officially starting the recruiting process. He is submitting applications this week and
should be hearing if he got interviews starting next week. We are SO excited that the time has finally come for us to make the real decision where he'll work and we'll live. There are tons of factors influencing the decision so it'll be a hard one to make. I'll definitely keep you all updated though!
5 comments:
cute!!! I love Giraffes too! Zack has good taste. :)
STAY IN UTAH!!!!!!!!!! He he he . . . that's my opinion. :) No really, do what feels the best, of course. :)
I agree with Trisha, except the "do what feels best" part, unless it feels best to stay in Utah ;)
Zack makes a very cute Giraffe!! Now what is this business about where Trent will work and where you will live. I thought that we had already talked about this. I feel very strongly about you not leaving Utah!!! There is so much opportunity here in Utah, I am sure that your husband will make millions if he only stays here. No seriously, I know that you have to do what you have to do, but I sure as hope that it is here in Utah. I would just die if you moved away, well that is exagerating but I would not be happy. I have a hard time with Deanna living 45 minutes away. I just want the family to all be close together because I love you ALLLLL SO MUCH!!! That goes for you and Trisha and Wes and the boys and Melissa Marie and Kira & Rex. Your father did way to good of a job making you all so darn independant, shish. Just kidding!! Love you Tons!! Auntie Brenda
"Zack the Giraffe" is too cute! I'll have to bring Spiderman (aka Coleman) over to see him.
Post a Comment