
I decided to try planting a bunch of vegetables this year. I don't have a very big garden but I decided to plant as much as I could in the space provided. I also thought it would be good to add a whole bag of organic fertilizer since the garden hasn't been used in a long time. The result....out of control plants! Th
e tomatoes are taking over the whole garden and the Zucchini's and cucumbers are taking over the whole porch! I already have more veggies than I know what to do with and this is just the beginning! So if anyone has good recipes for dinners with LOTS of veggies in them then please pass them along!! Also, if you live close to me please stop by and grad some of these tomatoes. This bowl is already more than I know what to do with and there are hundreds of green ones on the vine that will be ready shortly!! So no one reading this blog better be buying any tomatoes for the next month or so!
3 comments:
I am so jealous. I wish we were there so we could reap the benefits of your garden. I really miss all the tomatoes especially. And, since we're trying to eat better, I know none of that stuff would go to waste! Awesome garden!
Well if I liked tomatoes, I would come get some...but I don't, so I won't. :) Sorry! :)
Glad to hear that we are not the only ones with a crazy garden :) Good luck on finding a home for those tomatoes... if we lived in Utah, we would be door bell ditching you with zucchini :)
Post a Comment