Zack dancing with "papa"
This movie was actually taken awhile ago but it's so cute I just had to post it!
We were driving to SLC while listening to conference on Saturday and Zack was singing to the hymns. What a cutie!
Zack is learning "emotions" these are the funny things I taught him about each one. My favorite is his "surprise face", he does it all the time now and it is usually right within context...like he hears a "surprising" noise or someone gives us a surprise visit. He's so smart!
2 comments:
WE LOVE ZACK!! Love, Trisha, Bradley, and Connor
Bradley says,"We love Zack and Grandpa Broderick dancing!"
Connor says, "Cristi and Zack talking." ???? :)I think he's talking about you talking to Zack for the cute faces he made.
I love videos :D
Ainsley loves to sing along too! She liked the kids choir the best :)
Post a Comment