On our last day visiting Trisha and her family we went to the Monterey Aquarium. We had so much fun! Zack spent the first 10 minutes saying "WOW, wow, wow!" over and over again. He thought everything was so cool! It was definitely the biggest aquarium
I've ever been too and it had some really awesome exhibits. Our favorite was the "wave hall". It was a small hallway the was surrounded by glass. It was meant to imitate the incoming waves of the ocean. We all sat on the little
bench in the hallway and waited for the waves to come...all the kids would scream with joy as soon as a wave came! I posted a movie of it because I wanted everyone to see just how it exciting it really was! The kids also loved the touch pond where you could
touch star fish and stuff, Zack didn't really like touch the animals he just loved playing in the water! My favorite was the massive shark tank and the jelly fish exhibit. It was a great way to spend the last day of our vacation in Cali. I LOVED seeing my nephews and niece. It is so crazy how fast they grow, I hate missing it! It really made me realize how much I am missing out on with Trisha too, we
talk on
the phone pretty regularly so I didn't feel like I was missing too much with her but I REALLY enjoyed our long talks throughout the day and just hanging out together. Hopefully we'll all live close together again soon!As for the drive home, it took 14 LONG hours. Zack actually did pretty well. He needed pretty constant entertainm
ent (as I expected) but really didn't complain too much. The craziest thing he did was that he went to sleep at 7:30pm then when we stopped for gas at 10:00pm he woke up and didn't go back to sleep until 1:00am! I was purposely ignoring him hoping he'd start crying and realize how tired he was and go back to sleep. But he never did, he was really happy that whole 3 hours and entertained himself
2 comments:
hahaha I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever. I LOVE the picture on the top! Dad and zack have the exact same face...hehehe. I am glad you guys had so much fun! I still want to see pictures of Trisha's hair though.... Miss you lots!
I so wish we had gotten better video of Zack. He was so funny in that wave thing. It always happens that way - the camera comes out and they change what they're doing.
Post a Comment