Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I wasn't tagged but I'm bored so here you go...

4 Random Things I Love About My Husband
1. Even though he is crazy busy right now it is just as important to him that he spends time with Zack and I as it is to us.
2. He is an awesome dad and Zack ADORES him.
3. THE smile...I keep trying to explain it but it is indescribable. He just has a smile that he gets when he is truly happy...it makes me happy! :) (I know, I'm so cheesy!)
4. His sense of humor

4 Jobs I've Had
1. New Haven (Treatment center....no, not a resident, an employee!)
2. Iarchives (BORING-cropped scanned in documents)
3. Rock Creek Pizza
4. Delivered Newspapers in the middle of the night...yahoo!

4 Movies I liked but never watched more than Once
1. Iron Man
2. 5 people you meet in heaven
3. August Rush
4. Wow, I'm seriously drawing a blank here..................

4 TV Shows I Watch
1. NCIS
2. Numbers
3. The Office
4. Gilmore Girls

4 Places I've Been
1. Caribbean
2. Mexico
3. Hawaii
4. Georgia

4 of My Favorite Foods
1. French Fries
2. Chocolate
3. Wingers sticky fingers
4. Chocolate
Just stick to this diet and you'll get really skinny really fast! :)

4 Places I Would Like to Visit
1. France
2. Pretty much all of Europe
3. Hawaii again, I loved it there
4. Monterey California....to see my sister and her kids again!

4 Things I Look Forward to in This Coming Year
1. Knowing where we'll be living and where Trent will be working
2. Hopefully having a baby
3. Zack hitting the terrible 2's! No really, I am looking forward to it!
4. Richie coming home from Iraq

I tag whoever is bored, intrigued by this survey, or has really interesting things to share.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cristi, I to am bored out of my mind.

GRandma Cobb said...

Cristi, I love your husband to, he treats you like the princess that you are. He is amazing person but so are you so it is perfect that you two are together. I really wish there was some way to convince you that you really really really should stay in Utah, I pray all that time that your husband will find a good job here. I also hope that you have a baby this coming year. Love you Tons!! Auntie Brenda

Anonymous said...

That diet sure works for me! Just add in some ice cream and hot chocolate, oh and cereal of course! Mmm.. that is the life :) You should get bored more often!

Anonymous said...

umm...yes, I will go to the get together but, Matthew wont be joining us.

Angie said...

I love it! You are so cute!

I gave you an "offical tag".. come check it out :)