Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Papa's House"

For the last 2 weeks EVERY time we get in the car Zack says (usually the whole drive) "Papa's house!" I didn't used to be able to tell which grandpa he was thinking about. But now when he talks about "papa's house" he'll also mention his favorite toy from the Grandpa's house he's thinking about. When he wants to go to Grandpa Nelson's house he talks about his "popper", one of those push toys that makes a ton of "popping" noises when you push it, Zack likes to pretend it's a vacuum. At Grandpa Broderick's house Zack talks about "papa's vacuum" (they have a central vacuum that Zack LOVES playing with). Anyone surprised that his favorite toy at both Grandpa's houses is a vacuum? If so you must not know Zack very well. :)
Anyway, just thought I'd post of video of Zack asking to go to "papa's house" just to make his Grandpa's happy. :)
2 days later.....
Somehow this isn't as cute anymore since he screams very loudly anytime we are in the car. When we pull into the driveway to our house he screams "No!!!" You'd think he'd like his home a little more. I guess we better find him a new one. :)

5 comments:

Tammy said...

He is too cute! What a fun, little guy. Too bad you're not closer--Sophie would have fun playing with Zach!

GRandma Cobb said...

Oh my gosh that is soooooo cute. It is so fun watching your dad with Zack and his other grandbabies. That is one thing that I never had a chance to expirence is watching my dad with his grandkids, I picture that my dad would have been just like your dad. You are very lucky, but then again so is he. Love you All, and as always thats for posting on your blog. Auntie Brenda

Anonymous said...

Hehe I think you're right! There some great spots up north... like nearer to the Logan area...

Trisha said...

The boys love this video! Zack is so cute! I miss blogging. I have to get on it tonight. They want to watch more videos!! He he he . . .

Candice Warby said...

The lady that watches Gene has a little girl name Audrey that is his age. EVERY time we get in the car, he says "Audrey's house"...so funny. Fortunately he doesn't scream when we get home though...I can definitely see how that would get old real quick. Good luck!