Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Curtis's Return!

Trent and Chris have been close friends their entire lives. We used to see Chris and his wife Heather almost every week but when Trent and Chris both started working and going to school full time we weren't able to see each other much. Chris finished school last week so we decided to hang out together to celebrate! We went to some local gardens just to walk around, talk, and take some pics. It was SO much fun! I'm excited that they won't be as busy now so we can have our friends back!Korver and Zackie!Trent was really sick of taking pictures at this point but I just can't resist when we have someone with us to take a picture of our whole family together!I couldn't decide which of these was cuter so I had to post both!Trent had his graduation ceremony last week but I don't have the pictures with me right now. Stand by...they'll be coming shortly! (I know, the suspense will drive you crazy right?)

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Man, it must be spring in UT! Finally! These pictures are so cute. I cannot believe how big Zack is getting. He is so cute.

Jake and Shell said...

Cute pictures!! Sue took me by your house a couple of days ago...very nice!! It's getting close....