Sunday, June 14, 2009

The move got moved...

There was some silly error in the underwriting process in our loan and so it didn't fund Friday which means we didn't get the keys. GRRRRRR! They didn't let us know until 5:00 Friday night so of course by then our ENTIRE house was packed. We were so frusterated...I must admit though it's been nice to have life slow down a bit finally. We're officially moving this Saturday (the 20th) now. We get the keys Monday (if all goes well of course...I mean they told us last Thursday orginially so we shall see!) so we'll camp out at the house in the evenings, just move clothes and beds, then move all the big stuff Saturday. Pics of the finished house will come I promise! We've been just a little busy lately! :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Good luck with the move! I am so sorry that the move got pushed off... that happened to us three times before we finally were able to close and move into our house... it is very frustrating!

Can't wait to see pictures of your new place :)

Shannon said...

Yay! This is so exciting that you have a house!

GRandma Cobb said...

Whoohooo, Cristi and Trent are home owners. How exciting, I can't wait to see. About that rebate isn't that so funny that Trent said that it would be cool to get the last one and you did, I am with you Cristi, I would rather be first than last. CONGRADULATIONS!!! Love you all tons and tons. Auntie Brenda (By the way I told your sisters and I better tell you too, thank you so much for blogging).