Zack said a prayer ALL BY HIMSELF for the first time last night before bed. It went something like this: "Heavenly Father, bless food, thank you mommy, daddy, bear, choo choo train, car, train tracks, fire engine, bless that we'll have a good morning, amen!"
I wish I could write his voice inflections cause they make everything he says sound SO cute. I must admit, I got a little teary eyed, he is growing up so fast!
After the prayer I kissed Zack goodnight and left him with his daddy to tuck him in. I heard them "shooing" the Tigers, making up silly songs, and laughing at who knows what. Trent told me that as he was walking out the door Zack sat straight up and made him PROMISE not to take apart the train tracks they had built together last night. I love those boys, I think I am the luckiest person in the world!
2 comments:
Oh man that's sooo cute! They grow up way too fast! But I am looking forward to Gabriel talking.
I love those boys too! (I love mine more, but yours are aweseome!) It has been so fun to be back in town and able to enjoy all those small moments!
Post a Comment