Sunday, December 20, 2009

Auntie Brenda's Wedding

My aunt Brenda got married on the 18th of December. I wasn't feeling that great so I only went to the ceremony and then went home right after but it was a BEAUTIFUL ceremony. The reception center was one of the prettiest I've seen! I absolutely LOVED her wedding colors, red and purple (you bet I would since those were my colors too!:) Everything was so beautiful and I was so glad to be able to feel well enough to at least go to the ceremony. I wasn't running around much so I didn't get any good pictures of the happy couple but they looked so awesome and everything was so perfect!
My family was there a little bit early so we took the opportunity to snap a few pictures. The lighting was that beautiful dim reception center lighting that makes for a great atmosphere but not so great pictures! It was fun to get some pictures of all of us that were able to be there though!

Our first picture as a family after Ben joined us!Ben with the man he was named after!
Happy Grandparents

More pics I got from facebook:
Don't they just look so happy!?
I seriously love my family, they are so awesome! Just looking at these pics makes me happy!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Did you seriously just have a baby?? You look amazing!!

GRandma Cobb said...

I was so happy that you came to my wedding Cristi, you are the best. You do look wonderful for just delivering another 10lb baby boy. Thank you for being there for me, it meant so much to me.Love you all tons and tons and tons. Auntie Brenda