
Over Valentines Day weekend we had a trip to East Canyon planned with my family. Everyone else ended up having things come up so we just went without own little family. It was SO much fun!


Zack got to play at the park and splash in the rain puddles which was complete heaven after months of being indoors with little Ben.


Trent's cousins came up that have 2 kids plus triplets and we got play games and enjoy their cute kids.

However, I must mention I don't know HOW they do it! Three one year olds at a time must be exhausting!\. :)

Zack loved "playing" video games with their little boy Jonah. (He doesn't quite get it yet but he loves to hold the controller and
think he'd playing:)
On Valentines Day morning I attempted to be cutsie and make heart shaped pink pancakes (an idea I stole from my sister). The color turned out reminding me more of puke than anything else but Zack thought it was cool anyway!

Then that evening my parents stole all my sisters kids and came up to spend the night with us at the cabin. It was SO much fun! My parent's brought up cookies for the kids to decorate and the the rest of the evening spent glued to the TV watching Trent play a racing video game that the boys just couldn't get enough of! Zack got to be a "big boy" and share a room with his cool older cousins. Life doesn't get much better than that for him!





I of course loved having an excuse to play with my new camera which I loved! I'm not sure Ben found editing pictures quite as exciting as I did though....
1 comment:
looks like you guys hada great time! i am sad we werent able to go. but all those kids are so stinkin cute.... i LOVE your camera- all the pictures look awesome!
Post a Comment