Thursday, April 8, 2010
Benny Boy
Ben will be four months old this Saturday! He is learning and growing so fast. In the last 2 months he went from being a tiny baby that just stares off into space and smiles occasionally to a full blown ball of fun! He also grew a TON! He completely skipped the size 3-6 months, I guess I was in denial that he was growing so fast. I kept squeazing him in his 0-3 months clothes and then when I finally decided it was enough the clothes the fit the best were size six month!
He is so much fun! He smiles every time he gets some extra attention and the best is when we get him laughing. He has learned to grab now which is a development I love because it is so easy to entertain and distract them once they get that down. We drove 40+ hours on our vacation last week (more to be posted about that once I get the pictures from my parents house) and Ben was a gem the whole time thanks to this new development! He loves his rattles and any toy that lights up the best.
On our drive home I was reading the book Baby Whisperer that my sister told me about. It is AWESOME and I highly recommend it! Anyway, because of the book I decided it is time to get Ben on a regular schedule. 4 hours between feedings, 3 naps a day. I just thought it and it happened, as soon as I put a little effort into it he just went right a long with it! He really is my angle baby. :)The best time to get him to laugh is right before he's ready for a nap. I guess he gets so tired he's loopy, he laughs and cry's at the same time. Here's a cute video of it for you!
I just had to put this picture in because it totally reminds me of my older brother, it's just the look on his face. Anyone else see it or am I just crazy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can not believe how much Ben looks like Zach! How fun! I have to tell you that the book you mentioned saved my life... isn't it amazing??
You asked if Nate got the job, and he did not. He was the second runner up, and they have somewhat promoted him... but it is still inconsistent work that changes every three months... they asked him to apply again next time it opens up, so we are big time keeping our fingers crossed :) Thanks for asking :)
Post a Comment