Anyway, we had an awesome day of celebrations for Trent. We had a delicious Birthday breakfast where Trent opened his presents from us.
Zack picked this one out and wrapped it all on his own!

We were just walking through the store looking for some b-day clothes from Trent and Zack stopped at this shirt and said we should get it for him. I like it too, pretty good taste for a 3 year old huh?Then that evening for dinner we did Trent's favorite home cooked meal....a BBQ! (Should I take it as a hint that his favorite home cooked meal is the one where HE is the one who does all the cooking? hummm) We had both of our families over for dinner and did a little party. It was lots of fun!
The ones to blame for the awesome man Trent is.
My padres. 
The ones to blame for the awesome man Trent is.
Trent's brother and his beautiful wife. (Baby to come in 3 short months, I'm SO excited!)
My sister and her cute family. (Their baby is coming in August, an auntx2 in 2 months, yahoo!)
The tool man.
And the Birthday boy with is favorite b-day present. Did I buy it? Nope, didn't even know he wanted one. Outdone by my parents again, no surprise there.
The tool man. Happy Birthday Trent!
Thanks for sharing the last 11 years of your life with me! (Seriously? Have we really known each other that long? Maybe we are getting old?) I LOVE you more than I could ever express!
2 comments:
baby had BETTER be here in three months. im hoping more like 7 1/2 weeks (so he is born on our around his due date) i think an extra month in here- id be hating life.
Awww...happy birthday Trent! 26...what babies! :) Let's bbq soon (we'll send Devin off to Brazil first :)
Post a Comment