
happened to my car. I making a left hand turn and the guy behind me sped up to pass me on the left when I slowed down, needless to say, we crashed into each other. Neither of us got a ticket which I thought was crazy....I don't believe I should have to be checked behind me when I make a left hand turn. We are going to try and fight it so we aren't stuck paying the $500 deductible on our insurance to get it fixed. I spent half the day on the phone yesterday with both companies and I have no idea which way it'll go. Either way, I'm just anxious to get my car back!I'll be honest, I've never been a huge fan of this car because it was more than I wanted to pay. However, when we got in the accident the kids didn't even know it had happened. We were up higher than the other car so they couldn't see anything. It was nice to know we were all buckled into a safe car with lots of protections in place in case of an accident. Even in the midst of the chaos I wasn't worried about the kids...obviously it was a tiny accident but had I been in a smaller car it could have been a much bigger deal. I don't think I'll be trying to talk Trent into selling the car anymore!
6 comments:
Oh wow! I'm glad you're all okay!
on no that stinks! I am glad you are all okay, it's extra scary with kids in the car!
Oh, no! I'm so sorry... I just finished going through all that. I had the same thoughts about my accident-- I was so glad we were in a van and not my little car that I drove just over a year ago.
On another note... Logan still tells me how much he misses Zack. We need to get together soon!
Yikes...good to know that the Murano held up! But it stinks that you have to pay your deductible...I HATE THAT!
That IS a bummer! I'm glad you are all safe.
Hey, so my brother-in-law is getting married July 30th and they still don't have a photographer for their wedding. Would you be interested/available? They would need you there at the SL temple to take pictures after the ceremony (which is at 5pm) and then for about an hour at the reception.. Let me know if you are interested! Call 801.450.3764 or email brianandmallory@hotmail.com
Thanks!
yikes that looks nuts! i am so glad you were in a bigger car. and that no one was hurt. thank heavens for the murano!
Post a Comment