Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Party #1

This party actually happened a month ago, I'm just a little late posting about it. :) But hey, life's been busy, better late than never right? I have a whole folder full of September pictures that I still haven't even looked at yet!
Anyway, Trent's cousin put together this fun night of Halloween festivities. We started the night off at Gardner Village. This was the first time I've been there during Halloween and, wow, it was really decked out! So much fun!Zack and Ben's costumes were loaned to us from our awesome cousin Michelle, I can guarantee you, my kids would not have looked so sinkin' cute left to my own creativity!Zack was stoked to have a fellow pirate to hang out with!However, after seeing Jonah's awesome BIG sword Zack could think of nothing else after...I totally gave in an got him one! :)
Zack little cuz "baby Gabey" was a skunk....isn't that the cutest costume idea ever!? I loved it!Can't forget the pic of his whole fam!We thought it was funny that our kids dressed similarly. Kate and Ben were cowgirl/cowboy and Jonah and Zack were pirates!When Grandpa heard Ben was going to be a cowboy it was only natural for him to dress to match him since, really, at heart Grandpa is a cowboy! :)I have to admit I was a little partial to the Triplet's costumes since they happen to honor my alma mater. :)After Gardner Village we went to our Aunts for some tasty chilli and treats. They had some REALLY cute crafts for the kids that I loved so much I had to copy their idea and use it for Zack's preschool treat. After dinner & crafts we all gathered to watch Scooby Doo wich Zack thought hilarious, he laughed the whole way through! Well, that was our first Halloween party, standby to hear about the rest! (I know, you just can't wait right?:)

No comments: