I love my husband, not just because he spoils me rotten all the time, and always treats me well, and works his bum off to provide for his family...but because he's perfect for me!
Recently Trent bought a King's Singers CD that had this song on it, Always a Women, by Billy Joel. (I like the King's Singers Version better but I couldn't find an online copy of it for you :) Anyway, he says it reminds him of me, it makes me laugh every time I listen to it because the song is all about how imperfect yet perfect the woman is. Sums up all her flaws and strengths and calls it love, it's so funny! I love that Trent loves me even though I'm moody, lazy, and overwhelmed on a regular basis. He's so patient and loving to me and NEVER feels the need to comment on how crazy I am, he just loves me, I always know that no matter what.
Happy v-day to you too Trent, I love you so much and always will!

3 comments:
Lucky you, that is an awesome V-day gift! I love the picture of Ben! Also that reminds me first of all we need to PLAY sometime and 2nd I was wondering if you could do some 3 year pictures of Ty and 1 year of Chloe in a month and a half or so. Anyway let me know and let me know when you can hang out!
Beautiful picture! You are spoiled! What lens is it? And, you posted on Facebook a while back that you always see deals on Nikon stuff ... I'd love to know where! I would love to do lunch sometime - but it will probably be after baby boy is born in June. Doctor says there's no hope I'll feel better before then.
I am curious what lens it is too! I can't wait to see more of the pictures you are going to take with it :)
What a fun valentine's day gift :)
Post a Comment