
At the beginning of May my little sis got home from her mission in Tampa, Florida. It has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great to have her home again!

THREE of her nephews were born in the short year and a half she was gone so she was finally able to meet them for the first time!

I now have more than one sister to call and harass every time I start to get bored or have a lame question I need to ask someone! :)

To put it mildly, she has jumped right back into regular life! This handsome boy of hers sent her flowers the day she returned home from her mission, pretty much since then he's been on my good side. Isn't that so cute!? They dated before her mission and wrote each other for most of it. Now they are dating and things seem to be going quite well! :)

She gave an awesome homecoming talk and then we all gathered at my parent's house for a nice big family brunch! I LOVE MY FAMILY!

Isn't she simply BEAUTIFUL!? She's my cousin's little girl!


I told my sister when I took this picture that it'd end up on the blog, don't want to be a liar haha!:)

One of my BFF's! :) We were roomies in college and friends forever now!

1 comment:
I can't believe she is home already! I bet it is nice to have her back home again :)
Post a Comment