Monday, August 22, 2011

You know you're a mother of 2 little boys when...

Running is used as the main form of transportation no matter what you're doing...You see the "I'm caught" face on a daily basis...And it makes you love them even more!Dirt...and food...
and many many other things...can never be washed off their skin often enough.TOOLSand WEAPONS
are constantly in your children's hands...
The picture below best describes your 4 year old...In the rare instances he does happen to take a nap, he happens to be snuggling with a Star Wars movie!Favorite meal must be shared with favorite animal (and left on the counter!)...and you LOVE every minute of it!
I keep hoping this baby is a girl...but I'm scared I'd have no idea what to do with her! I LOVE my boys, they are SO MUCH FUN!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Such cute pictures!!! I love them! They sure are boys through and through :)

Angie said...

I am in love with these pictures and your boys. I love that you mentioned weapons... Conner totally drew a picture of me holding a gun today. Funny boys.

We need to play soon. I have a surprise for you.

Sarah Cluff said...

Your boys are sooo dang cute!