Monday, September 12, 2011

Baby Nelson

We're having a boy!!Sorry, no "here's the proof" pics, it just doesn't seem right!:)
But here's one of him waving to ya!I have to admit, I was TOTALLY hoping for a girl. The whole pregnancy I've felt like it might be another boy but I was keeping my fingers crossed for a girl anyway! The great news...we will have very little prep to do to get ready for him to join the family. We've got boy clothes coming out our ears, the nursery is decorated for a boy, all we really have to do it get him a more updated car seat!
I am so excited to have 3 little boys in my home, Trent says I'm a good "boy mom" and I do LOVE how crazy, spirited, and silly my 2 sweet boys are. All we need is for them to get their dad's height and we'll have a pro basketball team right in our own home! :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

I am BEYOND excited for you!! Three boys are so much fun. Welcome to the all-boy-club :)

Mike and Lisa said...

Congratulations!!!

Heather Curtis said...

I feel like I'm reading my own blog. I seriously put something very similar with the hoping its a girl but feeling like it was another boy. And having all the stuff already. Maybe that's just exactly what I've been thinking in my brain. I am excited for you though! I can't wait until we get together next week!