One would think since I have the gear and am taking family pictures for other people ALL THE TIME I'd have an updated picture of my own family right!? Well, it's much harder than you think to take a picture with yourself in it! :)
It has proven even more difficult to find the time to work on my OWN pictures lately! So for now...you get 3 pictures. We took lots more and there are lots of cute ones and hopefully in the near future I'll get them all edited!
Oh my goodness such a beautiful family. Little Zack looks so grown up. That was so fun the other night when Ben gave me a hug at your dad's house, that was the best part of my whole night. I love you all tons and tons and tons.
4 comments:
Cristi - you have such a darling family :) Love the pictures :)
So So Cute!!
Oh my goodness such a beautiful family. Little Zack looks so grown up. That was so fun the other night when Ben gave me a hug at your dad's house, that was the best part of my whole night. I love you all tons and tons and tons.
Love Ben's smile in your family photo!
Post a Comment