I love these boys, in the past few months they have become the best of friends!

From the minute they wake up in the morning they are quickly off into fantasy land. They do everything together! Zack creates, Ben follows, and they are both very happy with the arrangement!

Whether it's shooting the bad guys, playing with cars, reading stories, building towers, they are doing it together...

All too often I hear that scary sound every mother dreads....silence! I go
looking for them wondering if they are being naughty to find them quietly playing fun game together like hiding in the closet putting their bears down for naps or building a garage for their cars. It's normal for a 4 year old to enter fantasy land so intently for so long but I'm always amazed at how long Ben will stay completely focused and happy when he'd playing with his big brother!

Ben LOVES to wrestle and the second Zack is anywhere near the ground it starts a 20 minute wrestling match! The best part...they hardly ever hurt each other! They are both very careful boys and know how to be rough without hurting each other or the stuff around them (I LOVE that part about it!:)

Is it always a fairy tale land where they play happily all day long? Of course not! But truly do love and appreciate each other, and as young as they are, that always amazes me!

I LOVE these boys! I love that they are learning to be best buddies at such a young age, and I can't WAIT for their new little brother to enter the family! I was totally hoping for a girl but these last few months watch Ben and Zack together makes me SO excited for this little guy to join our family. Boys are so awesome and I'm SO blessed to have a house full of them to raise! :)

1 comment:
Adorable pictures, cristi! It's awesome to have built in best friends! Love.
Post a Comment