Thursday, February 16, 2012

Our new little addition!

Paxton Richard Nelson
He was born at 7:44 this morning and weighed in at a whopping 10lbs and is 23 inches long! Big, sweet and cuddly, just the way we like 'em! :)




5 comments:

AshlieM said...

So happy that everything went well for you. He is so beautiful, and love your pictures!

Amanda said...

He is darling, and you look fabulous! I can't wait to meet your new little kiddo. Lots of Love!

-Mandy

Heather Curtis said...

WOW! He is so adorable! And big! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name. I am a little biased because Pax has special meaning to me (my maiden name-Paxman), but seriously that name is so cute. And those pictures look great. You are an amazing mom and I'm excited to hang out with you and your three boys!

Angie said...

Congrats! He is adorable :)

Amyann6 said...

How cute! So big too! Congratulations!!