
GRANTS
REMAINING:
0 So does everyone about that housing grant Utah was doing? For you out of staters I'll explain. Utah passed legislature to give out $6,000 grants for people that moved into "never been lived in" homes. It was to help stimulate the sell of homes that were built and just sitting with no owners and to motivate people to build. They funded enough money to give out 1,600 and when they are gone they are GONE-first come first serve basis. We were SO excited when we heard about it, out builder told us they would last until August and we had NOTHING to worry about. We've been watching the numbers closely and suddenly in the last month they started going REALLY fast. We got worried and started pushing out builders to close ASAP. Well guess what?
We got the LAST ONE!Awhile ago Trent was saying how cool it would be to get the last one...I told him that was stupid and I'd rather get the 1600th one so we didn't have to worry about getting it or not. That was WAY to close of a call for me. But I am SO glad we did get it, it will go a LONG way for us!
4 comments:
I heard about that. They said that they would be out of them by the end of this week. You guys are so LUCKY!!!
No way! That's crazy! What are the odds? Congratulations!
congrats!!!! So awesome!
You guys are SO lucky! We have some other friends that are moving into Daybreak this week and they missed getting the grant by one day. Congrats on the new house!
Post a Comment