Every year we have the "Broderick family reunion" over Labor day weekend. We had fun doing lots of boating, eating, swimming, eating, playing games, eating, etc. If you know the Broderick's you know they are all good cooks and they all come over prepared. Every dinner that was made was big enough to serve twice the amount of people that were there to eat it. :) It was tons of fun! We even took Zack out on the tube, he was a little nervous but enjoyed it for the most part. (I didn't have my camera in the boat the time we took him so I didn't get any pics. :( )

Whenever I couldn't find Zack my first question was "where's dad?" Zack spends every moment he can with Grandpa!


My cousin's little girl Brooklyn, isn't she a cutie?

Zack and I enjoying the boat.

Connor bonker. (my nephew)
Halley is at the cutest stage ever right now. She just barely starting to walk and talk...just the right age to teach her "tricks" she's such a sweetie! It's so fun having her close and getting to know her personality so much better!
Here she is doing "patty cake" with her feet.
Melissa gave her mission farewell talk in church on Sunday. She did an awesome job and we had a fun gathering of everyone that loves her at my parents house afterwards. That was when it sunk in that she is leaving REALLY SOON! Well, not for a month but it's coming up fast. I'm excited for her but it's going to be weird to not have her around for so long.


If only Richie, Kira, and Wes could be here and these pics would be complete!

4 comments:
I can't believe how beautiful that little Melissa has grown up to be!
You have a fun family Cristy! Thanks again for the playdate...we had a blast and my face got quite a bit of color -guess I should have used sunscreen :) Lets do it again soon!
I need these pictures! Man, I cannot believe Melissa is leaving either. It hits me every now and then and I start getting all teary eyed. At least you and Trent didn't move out of state. I'd be traumatized!
I can't believe it either! It hits me every now and then and I feel like I may pass out...hopefully that wears off soon hehe. This has been a great summer. I will definitely miss you guys!!
Post a Comment