My dad invited us out to his school to do the Halloween parade with him. I think it was just so he could hold his grandkids and draw the attention to them so he wouldn't feel stupid walking through the parade. Hehe, we were happy to help him! The kids were a little over whelmed, Zack had a death grip on my hand the whole time but finally loosed up at the end. I was glad to have something fun to do to get into the Halloween spirit! It was way fun to see all the elementary kid's costumes too, I forgot how excited Halloween is for kids that age!
Power Ranger Bradley
Buzz Light Year Connor
Bumble Bee Halley
Zack the Builder (he was very nervous about all the kids/chaos as you can see!)
My dad put this spider on his back for his costume, it was so funny to see all the students freak out about it! What a funny idea.
Since I was getting Zack dressed up this morning anyway I figured I take some pics of him in his "builder" costume. Whoever knows Zack knows he is OBSESSED with tools right now so this was the perfect costume for him. He looks like such a cutie in it too! :) (Thanks Grandma Nelson for telling us about it and picking it up for us!)
My dad put this spider on his back for his costume, it was so funny to see all the students freak out about it! What a funny idea.
3 comments:
Zack looks great!!
and your sister's boys costumes turned out great!!
thats funny, Porter was a construction worker/builder person too... easy and fun costume and much cuter than a lot of what i saw
-anna cox (using the husbands computer)
Love Zack's costume! How cute! Your dad's costume is awesome... I am going to remember that for next year :)
Post a Comment