Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our Early Anniversary

This year we decided to celebrate our anniversary early since we'll have a 2 week old baby when our actual anniversary comes along. My dad was awesome and let us take advantage of his membership at East Canyon Resort and stay a few nights a beautiful condo/cabin they have there. It was SO much fun! We have recently become addicted to Lost so we watched a lot of those episodes and spent a day hanging out together in Park City and going for walks in the beautiful mountains. It was SO nice to just spend time together and be able to SLEEP IN! Ahhhhhh
Thanks a ton to both of our parents who helped watch Zack while we were gone! Sometimes it's nice to get away because it reminds me how much I love that kid!

3 comments:

Jake and Shell said...

Congratulations early!! You are smart to celebrate early. We missed you at the wedding, but Steve and Alana had little Zackie behaving like an angel :)

Danielle said...

That sounds like a great break! Sleeping in, watching shows, checking out park city.. sounds like a perfect get away! I'm glad you guys could celebrate before life gets more crazy :D

Angie said...

I love that you guys are into LOST! I love LOST more than I love 24... if that is humanly possible :)

Early congrats on your anniversary!