We started on Friday night by carving our pumpkins. 
Zack didn't want to touch the "yucky pumpkin guts" but he had fun dishing them out with a spoon.
Trent loves pumkin seeds so he sorted them all out and put some seasonings on and cooked them up. They were so yummy he got sick from eating too many! hehe!
I thought our pumpkins turned out pretty cute!
Then our friends came over and we took the kids trick-or-treating for awhile...put the kids to bed and watched a movie together.On Halloween morning Zack and I went trick-or-treating at the model homes in our neighborhood with our good friends Danielle and Ainsley. It was fun to look through all the homes and the kids loved getting candy of course!
They also had a fun little hay maze that the kids had fun running through.
I think I let Zack eat too much of his morning trick-or-treating candy though because he REFUSED to take a nap. We have a rule that even if he won't sleep he still has to have "rest time" on his bed during naptime....however 99.9% of the time he falls asleep after about 20 minutes of fighting it. However, he istayed on his bed for TWO hours and just played but never fell asleep! We developed a new rule...no candy before naptime! :)
5 comments:
Thanks for linking to my cooking blog :) Glad you guys had a great Halloween!!
i LOVE pumpkin pancakes! SOO yummy! I need to make those, thanks for the reminder. :)
It sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween!
Cristi you are so good. I love you BLOG!!! I just cannot belive how lucky I am, I have the best family in the whole world, you and Trent are so awesome to always come to the family parties and share your little Zackie with us. He and you and Trent just make me sooooooo Happy. Thank you!! Love you tons and tons and tons. Auntie Brenda
HE is a stinkin cute kid! I love his costume. Alana is telling me to check out your blog all the time. I love all the pics you post!
Post a Comment