Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ticking Time Bomb...

Am I the only one out there who thinks the thought of having a baby is completely terrifying?
Let's be honest, my birth experience with Zack wasn't exactly the "beautiful experience" people talk about having during child birth. Don't get me wrong, he was worth every second of it, but am I looking forward to the actual birth of this baby? Um...not exactly. I guess it's a blessing that I am so uncomfortable these days, at this point I'm willing to go through anything to get this baby into the world! :)

THE COUNT DOWN IS ON...ONLY SIX MORE DAYS TO GO!

P.S. My doctor all but promised me this c-section wouldn't be nearly as hard. Zack had a muscle wrapped around him which made it very difficult to get him out. My doc said the odds of that happening for a scheduled c-section are slim to none...sigh of relief!

P.S.S. Here are some cute pics I took of Zack today, he LOVED being outside! But he's been sick so he only got to stay out there for a couple minutes.
I took this at his Grandparent's house, these snowmen sang and danced when you'd push a button and he LOVED them!

3 comments:

Brian and Mal said...

Oh Cristi, I too am completely terrified of having a baby... which is why we don't have any.

Angie said...

Cristi, I can totally relate to you! When I was pregnant with Caleb, I felt like I had a gun pointed at my head... I kept wanting to scream "just shoot already, I know its gonna hurt a lot, let's get it over with!"

Good thing they are so cute, it makes it worth it.. right? And it helps that we forget some things so quickly!! Like I totally forgot what a contraction feels like :)

You will do great! Good luck :) I can not wait to see the pictures :)

Jake and Shell said...

I can't believe it's only six days away! You will all do fantastic...no problems, no worries! Good luck & don't forget to call if you need anything! :)