Wednesday, September 15, 2010

News, news, and more news...

We went the Ben's well child visit today. Thought I'd post his stats...
Height 30.51 inches -- 97th percentile
Weight: 21.27 pounds -- 61st percentile
Can't believe how tall he is! More developments he's figured out in the last couple days since I last posted is clapping his hands and saying "Da-da!" I don't know if he really knows what he's saying but he'll definitely repeat the word back to us after we say it. He's growing and changing so fast, I love this age! :) He also got his first real haircut last week from his aunt Alana who made him look as handsome as ever! He had the toupee look going on because he had a TON of hair on top of his head and very little on the bottom. He wasn't a huge fan of the whole process but he sure looked cute in that big cape. :)Also, I have to update on how Zack's doing in preschool. He's LOVING it and sharing more and more with me about it every time. I'm loving it too because it has been such a struggle to get him to work on letters with me, he just doesn't like it! But his teacher gives him "homework" to pass of the name and sounds of his letters. He's doing AWESOME and even wrote his name on the paper -- I'm cheesy so I had to take a picture of his first homework assignment! :) It's so nice to have an outside source to motivate him to do this stuff!
Last news for you is that our front yard has become a construction zone...which we are ecstatic about because that means our yard will be finished soon! --For those of you that don't know, we bought a house that is supposed to have a huge shared front yard and the HOA takes care of the yard. The only problem is the houses we are going to share are yard with aren't finished yet so the yard hasn't been done. We should for sure have our yard completed by next spring and to get us through the winter we talked the builders into laying a sidewalk for us...That way we don't have to have our guests walking through the dirt for another winter!
Oh, and I forgot to post this silly video, Ben LOVES his sippy cups!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I can not believe how big your Ben is! He looks so much like Zach :) Okay, so every time I see pictures of your house, I get really excited and I have to remind myself that you are not in the neighborhood up the street. I wish you were! I would totally transform into that annoying neighbor who is over all the time :) Next time I am in Utah I would love to spend some time with you :)

Amyann6 said...

Your kids are adorable! Ben is a big boy, wow! Hope you're doing well and not too busy!

Shannon said...

I haven't seen you guys in so long! Your kids are getting so big! I think we need to have a get-together sometime. :)