Thursday, April 28, 2011

My little Easter bunnies...

I apologize in advance, I have too many pictures for this post! I just couldn't narrow them down any further! :) Here are some of the pictures I took of my boys in their Easter suits...I was SO hoping to get some cute pictures of both boys together that I could frame for my house. But the top picture and this one is the best I got...Little did I know as I was getting the boys all dressed up and driving out to this SWEET location that I found...Ben was coming down with something. This is how he really was most of the time we were there...About an hour after we got home I realized he had a FEVER! Poor kid, I felt bad for dragging him outside when he wasn't feeling well! I can't wait for him to be able to just say "mommy, I don't feel well!" (Really, I'd just settle for "mom" at this point! The stinker REFUSES to call me by name, if he chooses to address me he calls me "dada!")
Anyway, we were still able to get a few cute pictures. Zack actually had a lot of fun! Especially when we found this cool "Z" door!He was sure they built it just for him!Isn't he such a handsome little boy? I can't believe how FAST he's growing up!
EASTER MORNING was so much fun! These are pictures of the boys waiting excitedly at the top of the for daddy to be ready to come down and find baskets with us!Ben was excited to pick up all the Easter eggs in the first place, but when he realized there was candy inside them it took his excitement to a whole new level!!Zack's favorite little easter goodies was the bike horn he got (he had no idea what it was and was completely shocked when he first squeezed it, super cute!)
And his cool Golf set. Ben's was this funky ball, it jiggled and made music, he was in high heaven playing with it! Too bad it only lasted a day before it broke! That's what I get for buying cheap toys I guess! :)
That evening we went to Grandma & Granpa's house and had a delicious dinner with the Nelson family. I love holiday's, the best part is having an excuse to get together and play with family! :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Those pictures are so cute! Zack is getting so big! He looks so grown-up in these pictures!

Jake and Shell said...

I was just going to say that Zack looks so grown up! Your boys are such little men :)

AshlieM said...

Cute pictures, your boys are adorable! They look so much older in little suits!