Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Utah State Fair

On Monday we went to the State Fair with Trent's cousins Mike and Mel. It rained off and on the whole time we were there. You'd think that would ruin the fun but Zack LOVED it. He had a blast jumping in all the puddles. We went to the "Ice Cream Tent" where you can get all you can eat ice cream. Zack was in HEAVEN!Talk about a sugar high!
Loyd and Jonah
Kate and her brother Levi.
Zack: "Ya right, I'm not turning my attention away from this delicious ice cream for a picture!"

We also saw lots of animals (cows, sheep, pigs, etc.) and Zack thought that was really cool. He loved when they'd "talk" to him, it was cute to see him get so excited.
At the end of the night we named all the fun things we'd done and asked Zack what his favorite part of the night was. He responded "Poop comes out of the cow." Yes, after all fun things we did his favorite thing was seeing a cow pooh. How charming eh? hehe. (Sorry, I didn't take a picture while the cow was pooping, I know, you're all so sad)

2 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

It sounds like you had a fun time! We went to the fair on Saturday, but I didn't know there was an ice cream tent. I guess we missed out!

Tammy said...

How fun! I'm so jealous--I miss Mike and Mel--she was my roommate in college! I can't believe how fast their kids are growing up. Zack is so adorable! How funny that he's fascinated by cow poop. :) Have a great day!